I’ve had a pencil in my hand ever since I can remember. After graduating from Pratt Institute in New York, I’ve had the opportunity to work in small businesses and large corporations, with my time spent primarily in the entertainment industry (video games and film).
My specialties are in front-end design and coding, starting in Photoshop and onto HTML & CSS. I’ve also had the pleasure of creating monthly print advertisements for over two years.
I’ve yet to produce any professional work in 3D CG, but I have a 3D Animation degree using Maya. Video editing and compression skills have also come in handy, as I’ve prepared videos for the sites I’ve worked on. I’ve also worked at several industry events like E3, PAX, Comic-Con, and launch parties.
I am Fluent in:
- Premiere/Final Cut
- English & Japanese
- Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, Office
- Computers: I spend 89.4% of my day in front of one
- Video games: I love reading industry news, and of course playing them
- Learning: currently reading up on mobile development for Android/iOS
- Music: mostly metal/dubstep/chiptunes
- Food: Japanese food, especially ramen and yakitori
- Old and new school super heroes
- Karaoke, fishing, shooting ranges, golf
- Cats AND dogs